Christmas at Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Twilight, Texas series.
- #1: The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: The True Love Quilting Club (Twilight, Texas #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The First Love Cookie Club (Twilight, Texas #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Welcome Home Garden Club: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Wedding for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Cowboy, It's Cold Outside: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Valentine's Day Disaster: A Twilight, Texas Novella (Mass Market): $4.99
- #10: The Christmas Dare: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Christmas Backup Plan (Twilight, Texas #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Second Chance Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Cowboy Cookie Challenge: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Christmas Brides of Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
It's Christmas in Twilight, Texas. The Cookie Club is baking, the town is decorated, and Delta Force Operator "Hutch" Hutchinson has finally, reluctantly, returned home . . .
. . . only to get pepper sprayed by the delicious- looking stranger who's taken over his house. She says her name is Jane, and she immediately sets down ground rules. Top priority: no touching. For Hutch that isn't easy—he was wounded in action, but one part is still working very well.
Then Hutch learns the truth. Jane harbors a frightening secret—she's really Meredith Sommers, on the run from a dangerous ex-husband and desperately in need of the safety Hutch can provide. In that moment, he vows he'd do anything in his power to protect her. And as Christmas approaches, they discover that their love can conquer the past and overcome any obstacle—but what price will they pay?
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers’ Weekly bestselling author of 87 works of romantic fiction. She’s a three-time Romance Writers’ of America RITA finalist and has four times been nominated for Romantic Times Readers’ Choice Award. She has won numerous other awards as well. Her books have been translated into 26 languages, with more than four million copies of her books sold worldwide. Her breakout novel, The First Love Cookie Club, has been optioned for a TV movie.
Lori is a registered nurse with a BSN from Texas Christian University. She holds a certificate in forensics and is also a certified yoga instructor.
A fifth-generation Texan, Lori lives with her husband, Bill, in the Cutting Horse Capital of the World; where they run Epiphany Orchards, a writing/creativity retreat for the care and enrichment of the artistic soul.
“tempered with love, a caring community, a dash of suspense, and the romantic delight of a Twilight Christmas, this engaging story brims with strength and hope-definitely one to savor.” — Library Journal
“Christmas at Twilight is a wonderful heartwarming story not to be missed. The characters are written with compassion as the love between the couple grows.” — RT Book Reviews (4 Stars)