Cowboy, It's Cold Outside: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Twilight, Texas series.
- #1: The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The True Love Quilting Club (Twilight, Texas #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The First Love Cookie Club (Twilight, Texas #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Welcome Home Garden Club: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Christmas at Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Wedding for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Valentine's Day Disaster: A Twilight, Texas Novella (Mass Market): $4.99
- #10: The Christmas Dare: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Hardcover): $26.99
- #11: The Christmas Backup Plan (Twilight, Texas #11) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #12: Second Chance Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Cowboy Cookie Challenge: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
Everyone in town knows that Christmas in Twilight has a way of bringing lovers together . . . but will its magic bring this pair from “I won’t” to “I do”?
Wearing a too-tight “Santa Baby” costume held in by a double pair of Spanx, Paige MacGregor runs headlong into a gorgeous, grey-eyed hunk of a long, tall cowboy. And not just any cowboy, but country-western star Cash Colton, visiting Twilight to perform in a charity concert. Most women would melt at his feet, but Paige knows all too much about self-assured men with cocky attitudes, so she tells him to get lost.
Cash is in town, nursing his own broken heart, but Paige has knocked him off his feet. He’s convinced she’s perfect—someone to inspire his music and share his now-empty bed. True, he’s not marriage material, but he’s determined to convince her that they’re perfect together—at least for a while. But what he doesn’t count on is falling in love with the one woman who isn’t about to give him the time of day!
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers’ Weekly bestselling author of 87 works of romantic fiction. She’s a three-time Romance Writers’ of America RITA finalist and has four times been nominated for Romantic Times Readers’ Choice Award. She has won numerous other awards as well. Her books have been translated into 26 languages, with more than four million copies of her books sold worldwide. Her breakout novel, The First Love Cookie Club, has been optioned for a TV movie.
Lori is a registered nurse with a BSN from Texas Christian University. She holds a certificate in forensics and is also a certified yoga instructor.
A fifth-generation Texan, Lori lives with her husband, Bill, in the Cutting Horse Capital of the World; where they run Epiphany Orchards, a writing/creativity retreat for the care and enrichment of the artistic soul.
“…A a superbly executed contemporary romance. From the book’s richly nuanced characters to its heartwarming small-town setting, each element plays off the others in perfect harmony. And when it comes to striking exactly the right balance between sweet and sexy, Wilde has the equivalent of perfect pitch.” — Booklist