The Christmas Dare: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Twilight, Texas series.
- #1: The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: The True Love Quilting Club (Twilight, Texas #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The First Love Cookie Club (Twilight, Texas #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Welcome Home Garden Club: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Christmas at Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Wedding for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Cowboy, It's Cold Outside: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Valentine's Day Disaster: A Twilight, Texas Novella (Mass Market): $4.99
- #11: The Christmas Backup Plan (Twilight, Texas #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Second Chance Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Cowboy Cookie Challenge: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Christmas Brides of Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
A jilted-at-the-altar bride reunites with her high school sweetheart in Lori Wilde’s sensational new Twilight, Texas Christmas novel.
Kelsey James always played by the rules and look where it got her—dumped and half-drunk in a poofy white dress, her Christmas wedding ruined. Then her best friend talks her into going on her “honeymoon” anyway, daring her to a “Christmas of Yes.” It’s about time she lets loose a little, so Kelsey agrees to say “yes” to fun, to romance, and to adventure! And adventure leads her right smack into the arms of sexy Noah MacGregor.
Noah’s never one to say no to a risk—from leading his NBA team to victory to making Christmas cookies in Twilight, he’s up to the challenge! But a lot has gone on since they were teenagers, and he knows he has to take his time to make Kelsey dare to believe that what they feel is more than just the holiday magic that’s in the air . . .
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers’ Weekly bestselling author of 87 works of romantic fiction. She’s a three-time Romance Writers’ of America RITA finalist and has four times been nominated for Romantic Times Readers’ Choice Award. She has won numerous other awards as well. Her books have been translated into 26 languages, with more than four million copies of her books sold worldwide. Her breakout novel, The First Love Cookie Club, has been optioned for a TV movie.
Lori is a registered nurse with a BSN from Texas Christian University. She holds a certificate in forensics and is also a certified yoga instructor.
A fifth-generation Texan, Lori lives with her husband, Bill, in the Cutting Horse Capital of the World; where they run Epiphany Orchards, a writing/creativity retreat for the care and enrichment of the artistic soul.
“A joyful, romantic Christmas read…” — Kirkus Reviews
“…An absolute crowd-pleaser… The magnetism between Naomi and Mark is breathtaking and real, the magic of Christmas enhances their romance. Readers will cheer for the wounded warrior who may have found a place to call home.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review)
“...Wilde explores the subject of PTSD with great empathy and insight...together with the author’s usual superbly nuanced characters, layers of emotion, and exquisite sexual tension, and you have a heart-wrenching and heartwarming tale that beautifully encapsulates all the love, hope, faith, and forgiveness of the holiday season.” — Booklist (starred review)
“A wonderful story… The ending will leave readers with the desire to make return visits to Jubilee, Texas.” — RT Book Reviews, 4 stars
“Readers craving stories of finding a happily ever after will be thrilled by everything The Christmas Cookie Collection has to offer. [...] It’s a wonderful book to celebrate with.” — RT Book Reviews
“Delicious details, a small town full of memorable characters, great dialogue, and humor all combine to make this a highly enjoyable tale about two people who find healing--and each other.” — Booklist on All of Me
“Lori Wilde has created a rich and wonderful story about the charm of small town life combined with the power and passion of first love. Delicious!” — Robyn Carr
“I love Lori Wilde’s Cupid, Texas series and can’t wait to read this next one.” — Parade Magazine online, Summer Beach Reads pick
“…A a superbly executed contemporary romance. From the book’s richly nuanced characters to its heartwarming small-town setting, each element plays off the others in perfect harmony. And when it comes to striking exactly the right balance between sweet and sexy, Wilde has the equivalent of perfect pitch.” — Booklist
“sweet…balancing intense emotions with heartwarming family moments.” — Kirkus Reviews
“Christmas at Twilight is a wonderful heartwarming story not to be missed. The characters are written with compassion as the love between the couple grows.” — RT Book Reviews (4 Stars)