The Cowboy Cookie Challenge: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Twilight, Texas series.
- #1: The Sweethearts' Knitting Club (Twilight, Texas #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: The True Love Quilting Club (Twilight, Texas #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The First Love Cookie Club (Twilight, Texas #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: The Welcome Home Garden Club: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Christmas at Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: I'll Be Home for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: A Wedding for Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Cowboy, It's Cold Outside: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: The Valentine's Day Disaster: A Twilight, Texas Novella (Mass Market): $4.99
- #10: The Christmas Dare: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $7.99
- #11: The Christmas Backup Plan (Twilight, Texas #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Second Chance Christmas: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Christmas Brides of Twilight: A Twilight, Texas Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
New York Times bestselling author Lori Wilde returns to Twilight, Texas, with a delicious love story about a sexy cowboy and a love-shy nurse determined to win the Christmas Cookie Bake-off challenge.
He’s sexy, single, and he can bake!
Roan Sullivan is the answer to Jazzy Walker’s prayers. The doting single dad is also fresh off his win on a popular cooking show and a whiz at campfire cooking, so who better to help her win this year’s annual cookie bake-off? With his help, Jazzy is sure she can finally take first prize right out the grasping hands of Andi Browning, the gal who stole her fiancé right from under her nose.
A widower with a four-year-old daughter, Roan tells himself there’s a million reasons not to help Jazzy. She’s too kind, too optimistic, and could do so much better than hitching up with a curmudgeon like him. But every time she draws near, he can’t help but wonder if he could open his heart and love again.
As the holidays come closer, the magic of Twilight starts to weave its spell…and soon it’s not just the competition that’s heating up, it’s the hot sizzle between Roan and Jazzy.
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times, USA Today and Publishers’ Weekly bestselling author of 87 works of romantic fiction. She’s a three-time Romance Writers’ of America RITA finalist and has four times been nominated for Romantic Times Readers’ Choice Award. She has won numerous other awards as well. Her books have been translated into 26 languages, with more than four million copies of her books sold worldwide. Her breakout novel, The First Love Cookie Club, has been optioned for a TV movie.
Lori is a registered nurse with a BSN from Texas Christian University. She holds a certificate in forensics and is also a certified yoga instructor.
A fifth-generation Texan, Lori lives with her husband, Bill, in the Cutting Horse Capital of the World; where they run Epiphany Orchards, a writing/creativity retreat for the care and enrichment of the artistic soul.
“Second Chance Christmas is a sweet friends-to-lovers story set at Christmastime. It’s about making peace with the past and learning to let people in.” — Harlequin Junkie
“A charming visit to two of our favorite Lori Wilde destinations: Cupid and Twilight, Texas, of course... [in this] sassy, sexy romantic tale set in the holiday season. Lori Wilde has created two wonderful somewhat crazy families that have captured our hearts.” — Fresh Fiction on The Christmas Backup Plan
“Holiday spirit pervades this emotional second chance romance... Kelsey and Noah’s sizzling chemistry leaps off the page. Plenty of Christmas trimming will put readers in a festive mood.” — Publishers Weekly on The Christmas Dare
“[A] joyful, romantic Christmas read with a mostly satisfying, redemptive second-chance arc.” — Kirkus Reviews on The Christmas Dare
“An absolute crowd-pleaser...The magnetism between Naomi and Mark is breathtaking and real, and the magic of Christmas enhances their romance.” — Publishers Weekly (starred review) on The Christmas Key