Wipe Clean Workbook: Times Tables (enclosed spiral binding): Ages 6+; wipe-clean with pen & flash cards (Wipe Clean Learning Books) (Spiral bound)
This Times Tables workbook for five to seven-year-olds is another winning addition to Roger Priddy's successful wipe-clean workbook series.
It comes with a dry-wipe pen, perforated flash cards, and 48 pages of activities to help children master their times tables.
• Times tables are important mathematical building blocks but can be hard to memorize
• Colorful photographs and illustrations make practicing them more enjoyable
• The wipe-clean activities can be attempted, wiped clean, and repeated until mastered
• Plenty of opportunity for children to put their developing knowledge into practice
• With tables from 1 to 12, each table has tips and tricks for remembering it, and a guide to the practical uses, such as the 5 times table for telling the time
• There are 24 perforated flash cards of the hardest ones to remember at the end of the book
• The spiral binding means that pages lie flat for ease of use, and there are even tips for good handwriting habits.
This book is a fantastic tool to help children gain confidence in math at an early age.
About the Author
Roger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful nonfiction early learning books. Bestselling titles include First 100 Words, Bright Baby Animals, and Alphaprints: ABC. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
Priddy Books are ..."visually delightful with an interactive element." - School Library Journal