The Secret Explorers and the Lost Whales (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the The Secret Explorers series.
- #2: The Secret Explorers and the Comet Collision (Hardcover): $18.99
- #3: The Secret Explorers and the Tomb Robbers (Hardcover): $18.99
- #4: The Secret Explorers and the Jurassic Rescue (Hardcover): $18.99
- #5: The Secret Explorers and the Rainforest Rangers (Hardcover): $18.99
- #6: The Secret Explorers and the Smoking Volcano (Hardcover): $18.99
- #7: The Secret Explorers and the Missing Scientist (Paperback): $5.99
Dive into the world of The Secret Explorers and learn about ocean life in this action-packed first installment in a brand-new fiction series.
Meet The Secret Explorers! This group of brilliant kids comes together from all four corners of the globe to fix problems, solve mysteries, and gather knowledge all over the planet - and beyond. Whenever their help is needed, a special sign will appear on a door. They step through to the Exploration Station and receive their mission...
In The Lost Whales, marine life expert Connor needs to use his underwater expertise to help save a pod of humpback whales that have lost their way. Along with space expert Roshni, he sets out in a submarine to search for a way to steer the whales back on track, but encounters unexpected problems along the way, including lost baby whales and a fleet of boats. Will The Secret Explorers manage to succeed in their mission?
Packed with fun illustrations and facts about humpback whales, marine life, and how climate change is affecting the oceans, this thrilling adventure is perfect for emerging readers. The action-packed narrative keeps kids engaged and makes learning about the natural world fun.
About the Author
SJ King loves museums, libraries, and building machines from scrap. King can usually be found exploring – from investigating tiny bugs to trekking up enormous mountains.