The Gathering Storm: Book Twelve of the Wheel of Time (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Wheel of Time series.
- #1: The Eye of the World: Book One of The Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #2: The Great Hunt: Book Two of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #3: The Dragon Reborn: Book Three of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #4: The Shadow Rising: Book Four of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #5: The Fires of Heaven: Book Five of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #6: Lord of Chaos: Book Six of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #7: A Crown of Swords: Book Seven of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #8: The Path of Daggers: Book Eight of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #9: Winter's Heart: Book Nine of The Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #10: Crossroads of Twilight: Book Ten of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #11: Knife of Dreams: Book Eleven of 'The Wheel of Time' (Mass Market): $10.99
- #13: Towers of Midnight: Book Thirteen of The Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #14: A Memory of Light: Book Fourteen of The Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $10.99
- #15: New Spring: Prequel to the Wheel of Time (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Wheel of Time Companion: The People, Places, and History of the Bestselling Series (Hardcover): $39.99
The Wheel of Time is now an original series on Prime Video, starring Rosamund Pike as Moiraine!
With Robert Jordan’s untimely passing in 2007, Brandon Sanderson, the New York Times bestselling author of the Mistborn novels and the Stormlight Archive, was chosen by Jordan’s editor—his wife, Harriet McDougal—to complete the final volume in The Wheel of Time®, later expanded to three books.
The Gathering Storm, the twelfth novel in Jordan’s #1 New York Times bestselling epic fantasy series, begins the story’s dramatic conclusion as Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn, struggles to unite a fractured network of kingdoms and alliances in preparation for the Last Battle.
War is coming. The Dark One’s forces are brutal and unrelenting. Rand must forge a united front, but the Seanchan remain an immediate threat, as do the Forsaken. With so many shadows swirling around him, Rand is consumed by his responsibilities, turning heartless in the eyes of his allies, and even more merciless to his enemies.
Meanwhile the Seanchan march on the White Tower, where Egwene al'Vere works to rally the disparate factions of the Aes Sedai together, even as their tyrannical leader schemes against her. Providing leadership in the face of increasing uncertainty and despair, Egwene’s fight will prove the mettle of the Aes Sedai, and her conflict will decide the future of the White Tower—and possibly the world itself.
Since its debut in 1990, The Wheel of Time® by Robert Jordan has captivated millions of readers around the globe with its scope, originality, and compelling characters. The last six books in series were all instant #1 New York Times bestsellers, and The Eye of the World was named one of America's best-loved novels by PBS's The Great American Read.
The Wheel of Time®
New Spring: The Novel
#1 The Eye of the World
#2 The Great Hunt
#3 The Dragon Reborn
#4 The Shadow Rising
#5 The Fires of Heaven
#6 Lord of Chaos
#7 A Crown of Swords
#8 The Path of Daggers
#9 Winter's Heart
#10 Crossroads of Twilight
#11 Knife of Dreams
By Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
#12 The Gathering Storm
#13 Towers of Midnight
#14 A Memory of Light
By Robert Jordan and Teresa Patterson
The World of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
By Robert Jordan, Harriet McDougal, Alan Romanczuk, and Maria Simons
The Wheel of Time Companion
By Robert Jordan and Amy Romanczuk
Patterns of the Wheel: Coloring Art Based on Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
About the Author
ROBERT JORDAN (1948-2007) is best known for his internationally bestselling epic fantasy series The Wheel of Time®, which has sold over 40 million copies in North America and is currently being adapted for the screen. A native of Charleston, Jordan graduated from The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina, with a degree in physics. He served two tours in Vietnam with the U.S. Army and received multiple decorations for his service.
Brandon Sanderson grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska. He lives in Utah with his wife and children and teaches creative writing at Brigham Young University. He is the author of such bestsellers as the Mistborn® trilogy and its sequels, The Alloy of Law, Shadows of Self, and The Bands of Mourning; the Stormlight Archive novels The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance; and other novels, including The Rithmatist, Steelheart, and Skyward. In 2013, he won a Hugo Award for Best Novella for The Emperor's Soul, set in the world of his acclaimed first novel, Elantris. Additionally, he was chosen to complete Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time® sequence.
“The battle scenes have the breathless urgency of firsthand experience, and the . . . evil laced into the forces of good, the dangers latent in any promised salvation, the sense of the unavoidable onslaught of unpredictable events bear the marks of American national experience during the last three decades.” —The New York Times on The Wheel of Time
“The Wheel of Time . . . is a fantasy tale seldom equaled and still less often surpassed in English.” —Chicago Sun-Times
“Jordan has a powerful vision of good and evil--but what strikes me as most pleasurable . . . is all the fascinating people moving through a rich and interesting world.” —Orson Scott Card on The Wheel of Time