Mysteries in Our National Parks: The Hunted: A Mystery in Glacier National Park (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Mysteries in Our National Park series.
- #3: Mysteries in Our National Parks: Deadly Waters: A Mystery in Everglades National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #6: Mysteries In Our National Parks: Ghost Horses: A Mystery in Zion National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #7: Mysteries in Our National Parks: Over the Edge: A Mystery in Grand Canyon National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #8: Mysteries in Our National Parks: Valley of Death: A Mystery in Death Valley National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #9: Escape From Fear (Mysteries in Our National Park) (Hardcover): $15.95
Grizzly cubs are disappearing from Glacier National Park, and the Landon family must figure out why! But for Jack, the real mystery is his sister Ashley's strange behavior. What was she doing alone in the woods so early in the morning? And why did she lie to their parents? Jack's efforts to unravel the truth lead to a pulse-pounding adventure that brings the Landon kids face to face with an enraged grizzly—as Jack and his sister suddenly become the hunted.
About the Author
Gloria Skurzynski is an award-winning author who has written more than 50 children's books. Her nonfiction book Almost the Real Thing won the American Institute of Physics' Science Writing Award. She has also penned numerous works for National Geographic, including Are We Alone?, an IRA/CBC Young Adults' Choice for 2006. Skurzynski lives in Boise, Idaho.Alane Ferguson's skill at weaving mystery and suspense into middle-grade fiction won her an Edgar Award for Show Me the Evidence. Along with Gloria Skurzynski, she has cowritten many books in National Geographic’s Mysteries in Our National Parks series. Once they decide on a plot they do on-site research in the featured park, then collaborate by phone, fax, and e-mail to develop the page-turning plot. Ferguson lives in Elizabeth, Colorado.