Mysteries in Our National Parks: Valley of Death: A Mystery in Death Valley National Park (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Mysteries in Our National Park series.
- #3: Mysteries in Our National Parks: Deadly Waters: A Mystery in Everglades National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #5: Mysteries in Our National Parks: The Hunted: A Mystery in Glacier National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #6: Mysteries In Our National Parks: Ghost Horses: A Mystery in Zion National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #7: Mysteries in Our National Parks: Over the Edge: A Mystery in Grand Canyon National Park (Mass Market): $4.99
- #9: Escape From Fear (Mysteries in Our National Park) (Hardcover): $15.95
Jack can’t believe what he’s hearing. His sister is being held hostage. Whoever snatched Ashley must have been following the Landons as they explored Death Valley National Park. But what do they want with Leesa? When Jack discovers why Leesa is on the run, he is determined to protect her. But how can he do that and save Ashley, too? One thing he knows for sure, failure is not an option.National Geographic supports K-12 educators with ELA Common Core Resources.Visit www.natgeoed.org/commoncore for more information.
About the Author
Alane Ferguson is an award-winning writer. Her first mystery, Show Me the Evidence, won the Edgar Award, given by the Mystery Writers of America. She lives in Elizabeth, CO. Award-winning author Gloria Skurzynski has written more than 30 children’s books. Her non-fiction book, Almost the Real Thing, won the American Institute of Physics Science Writing Award. She has written several non-fiction books for National Geographic including Are We Alone?, an NSTA Outstanding Science Trade Book for Young People and an IRA/CBC Young Adults’ Choice for 2006 . She lives in Boise, ID.
"If your vacation plans include a trip to a national park this summer, you might want to check out some of the books in a...series called ‘Mysteries in Our National Parks.’ Each story takes place in a different park, but you’ll get more than a travel guide. There’s plenty of excitement, too." Washington Post Kids Post