Charlie & Mouse & Grumpy: Book 2 (Grandpa Books for Grandchildren, Beginner Chapter Books) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Charlie & Mouse series.
- #1: Charlie & Mouse: Book 1 (Classic Children’s Book, Illustrated Books for Children) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Charlie & Mouse Even Better: Book 3 (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Charlie & Mouse Outdoors: Book 4 (Classic Children's Book, Beginning Chapter Book, Illustrated Books for Children) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Charlie & Mouse Lost and Found: Book 5 (Hardcover): $14.99
The follow-up to 2018 Theodor Seuss Geisel Award winner Charlie & Mouse by Laurel Snyder.
i>Charlie & Mouse & Grumpy: Book 2 is the heartwarming story of two brothers as they enjoy a special visit from their grandpa Grumpy.
Follow along as they discuss life, sing the wrong songs, build blanket forts, and much more.
• This funny and adorable set of stories celebrates the bond between children and grandparents, as well as imagination, creativity, and play
• Models real friendship among siblings
• Paired with effervescent illustrations by Emily Hughes
This touching celebration of family will enchant readers ages 4 to 8, as well as the adults that read with them.
Charlie & Mouse & Grumpy is filled with four hilarious stories and two inventive brothers, making it one irresistible beginning chapter book—now in paperback form!
• A wonderful gift for parents, caregivers, kids, as well as teachers and librarians who love the adventures of Charlie and Mouse
• The second book in the award-winning early chapter book series
• Perfect for young readers who are moving into longer books and loved Henry and Mudge by Cynthia Rylant, Frog and Toad are Friends by Arnold Lobel, and Nate the Great by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
About the Author
Laurel Snyder is the author of many books for children. She lives and writes in a small yellow house in Atlanta, Georgia, which she shares with her husband and two sons.
Emily Hughes is an illustrator (and sometimes writer) who lives in windy Brighton, England, while thinking fondly of her hometown in Hilo, Hawaii.