Colors Matching Game Book: 4 Activities in 1! (Matching Game Books #3) (Board book)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Matching Game Books series.
Learning while playing is the name of the game: Parents are forever looking for things to keep children entertained while on a road trip—whether it's a 10-minute ride to Grandma's house or a flight across the country! They'll find the perfect solution in Twirl's Matching Game Book Series.
• Discover an exciting way to encourage children to expand their knowledge of colors, train their visual memory, increase their attention to detail, and build vocabulary
• Features interactive pages with sliding panels that provide four activities in one as children can slide the panels to find matching colors; spot the objects in the big picture; identify colors and objects; or even come up with games of their own!
• Colorful and whimsical illustrations of a wide variety of colors will capture attention
Fans of other matching games will also enjoy the interactive learning and delight found in Colors Matching Game Book.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Ideal for travelling and learning on the go
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary school children
About the Author
Stéphanie Babin is an author of books for young children, particularly nonfiction and interactive titles. She lives in Paris, France.
Vincent Mathy is an illustrator who studied sequential art at the Institut Saint Luc in Brussels. He has illustrated about 30 books for publishers all over the world, as well as posters, stationery, T-shirts, and game packaging. He lives in Liège, Belgium.