Leaders Look Within: Own Your Heart to Live a Life of Gratitude (Hardcover)
Dig deep to understand what's in your heart to help you unleash the true leader spirit inside of you
The corporate world can be demanding when success is only measured in KPIs and numbers. Even if positive results happen on paper, you have more to offer your company, but now feel like just another person who goes to work each day to do a job that has to be done.
Leadership isn't easy. But you have the power to lead in your hand when you start from within.
Brent Pohlman, owner and CEO of Midwest Laboratories, broke through the same challenges to find success by unleashing his entrepreneurial spirit. A person of deep faith, he coaches people to lead from the heart. In Leaders Look Within, he shows you how to achieve the business role you dream of by focusing on how to be a good leader through self-examination and gratitude. His inspirational guide includes management habits and practical lessons you can apply to change your work and personal life for the better.
- A strategic plan to transform teamwork with people who share your strong values, resulting in a more remarkable work environment.
- An effortless gratitude practice that frees you to live with a positive attitude and purpose while showing others love and concern.
- A daily routine to bring your A-game every day and create a work life balance, resulting in greater trust, power, emotional intelligence, and productivity.
- Tools and methods to pull out your optimal energy to achieve more while being an effective leader.
- Questions to discover what is holding you back from being the leader you want to be.
Leaders Look Within will take you on a smart, reflective journey and convince you that the only way to lead is by having the courage to do so from the heart. Start with the first step: Read Leaders Look Within to own who you are and become the CEO of your heart.