Employee of the Month 300 Piece Puzzle
Your dog was a strong candidate, but this one didn't roll on a dead squirrel. Maybe next month.
This 300 piece Apartment Puzzle by Brass Monkey features a vintage painting of a Golden Retriever being, well, the bestest ever.
So why is it called an Apartment Puzzle? Good question. While you don't technically have to live in an apartment to complete it, it just happens to be the perfect size for a small table. It's kind of like the Tinder of the puzzling world...non-committal, but still pretty challenging.
- 300 (small) piece rectangular puzzle.
- Features a vintage Golden Retriever painting by someone way more talented than us.
- Completed puzzle measures 12" wide by 15" tall.
- Box measures 7.1" wide by 8.5" tall (and 1.5" thick btw).
- Minimal puzzle dust. Your human dust is your problem, though.
On Our Shelves Now